Camping is one of the best outdoor activities to experience that mother nature has to offer. The benefits of camping are plentiful, such as quality time with loved ones, escaping the hustle and bustle of the city, and the numerous health benefits associated with being in the outdoors. Camping is also an activity that can be enjoyed in several locations, whether that is in a national paark, state park, your backyard, the backcountry, or any other campground.
With camping comes a little bit of preparation to make sure that the overall experience is both safe and as pleasurable as possible. To help with your next camping trip, we have compiled a list of items to bring, with a printable checklist as well.
While packing, make sure to reference this list or the printable camping checklist to make sure you have everything!Download Camping Checklist
Around The Campsite
Items around the campsite will include the essentials when it comes to shelter and bedding, as well as anything that will help you navigate around. As for a tent and sleeping bad, these are things that could be rented from your local outdoor goods store so keep that in mind.
Clothing is a necessity when going camping and should be planned for accordingly. Depending on the weather conditions of your campsite and the dates you go, types of clothing will vary. Dressing in layers will help you keep warm in colder environments and light colored clothing will keep you cool in warmer environments.
The kitchen items are essential tools for cooking and cleaning while camping. By bringing the correct cooking and cleaning items, your camping adventure will be that much easier and enjoyable.
Food is one of the most important things to consider when camping because of the different variations of meals that can be created. Eating in the outdoors is a different experience since the cooking methods can be different, like using the campfire as your stove. We have listed basic staple camping foods, but feel free to spice things up to your liking.
Long days spent in the sun or any other environment will cause anyone to break a sweat. Personal items will help you freshen up and feel your best throughout your trip.
First Aid Kit
While camping, anything can happen when in the outdoors, from minor to major injuries. It is best to always have a first aid kit with you when you go camping, that so you are prepared for any situation.
The camping items listed above goes into everything you could possibly need, so everything listed out isn’t mandatory, outside of food, shelter, clean water, and clothing. If you camp often, we recommend filling storage bins with all your camping goods. This way, when you go on your next adventure, you can just pop your items in the car, pack your clothes, hit the grocery store, and be ready for your next outdoor adventure.Download Camping Checklist
- 2-in-1 Camping Fan and Lantern: This camping fan has 4-speed level settings, which can meet your different needs of the airflow. You can press the wind button gently start from 1 level to a higher level. Additionally, there are 3 separate super bright large LED bulbs distributed around the fan with 4 brightness mode settings: Full brightness, half brightness, SOS mode, red flashing mode. The 3 LED lights are foldable which allows you to hide them around the fan if you do not need them.
- Quiet Fan & Powerful Wind: With high-quality brushless motor for whisper operation, this stable desk fan could provide you maximum speed with minimal noise(≤40dB), which will not disturb you a lot on working or sleeping but bring you strong airflow to keep you cool.
- Rechargeable & Super Long Battery Life: This mini travel fan runs on a rechargeable built-in 4000 mAh battery that can be charged with a USB cable (included) by laptop, car charger, power bank, etc. After fully charged (about 3-4 hours, depending on the charging way), this solar-powered fan can last for 5-48 hours (depending on the setting). NOTE: No need for battery.
- STRONG AND DURABLE: Our lanyard rope is made of premium nylon material and is rugged and durable, maintains strength even in wet conditions, abrasion and UV resistance make it suitable for different climates and long-term use. Holds up to 150 lbs.
- MULTIPLE LOOPS & HOOKS & CLOTHESPINS: The primary band has 20 loops, including 12 hooks and 6 clothespins,loops ingeniously keep the hooks from sliding towards the center so you can spaciously hang your camp utensil.
- MULTI-PURPOSE FOR GARDENS, GARAGES, SHEDS, BARNS, RV’S AND MORE: You’ll find a variety of clever uses for this versatile indoor or outdoor hanging storage system – take advantage of vertical storage space!
- 【Very Bright LED Camping Fan】While bringing strong wind power, it can be quiet, energy-saving and stable for a long time. The lowest power consumption is only 4W, and the lowest noise is only 30.3bB (A). The head of this table fan is designed with a LED light for using in the tent at night.Three speeds are adjustable and wind power is adjustable horizontally/vertically by 360 degrees.Let you feel cool from every angle.
- 【Tent Fan with Hanging Hook】This tent fan has a built-in hook at the bottom, you can hang it anywhere you want to, on the tent, on the branches and so on. It comes with its own ultra-stable chassis, which guarantees smooth operation even at maximum wind speed. It can be placed on the table or mounted on the wall. This tent fan is perfect for outdoor activities.
- 【Long Battery Life】With rechargeable 5000mAh battery (BUILT-IN), It can last for 4.5-40 hours after being fully charged (depending on the speed). If you only use the lighting function, you can use 147-440 hours (depending on the brightness). With a 100 cm USB charging cable, it is small and convenient. The fan can be charged by computer, laptop, mobile power, USB charger, mobile phone adapter, car charger, etc. Fans and lights can be used at the same time.