Last updated: July 2, 2018
By using Product Playoffs on any platform, accessing our website, servers, and content, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
By using Product Playoffs in any form, you agree that you are 18 years or older and have capacity to form legally binding contracts under US law. We grant you a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicensable license to access and use Product Playoffs in compliance with the Terms and Conditions. You agree not to sell, copy, license, make derivative works of, publicly display, or distribute any content from Product Playoffs other than content created by you. In our sole discretion, we may grant you access to publish, post, or upload content. You grant us unlimited, irrevocable license to, in our sole discretion, use, distribute, copy, and display any content you post.
You agree that we may constrain or deny access and use to Product Playoffs by means of terminating and suspending accounts and licenses, blocking IP addresses, filtering, deletion, delay, and omission. Any prohibited use of your account (as reflected in the “Prohibited Use” section of the Terms and Conditions) will result in constrained or denied access to Product Playoffs and your account. You agree not to bypass any constraint imposed by Product Playoffs. We are not liable for any constraint or representations as to constraint. If a license or account is constrained or denied by any means mentioned above, you will not receive any refund.
Any content created by you within the Product Playoffs platform is owned by you, and therefore you own the rights to said content. You agree to give Product Playoffs a license to share any of this content.
As a user of the Product Playoffs platform, you may not:
- Permit any other individual to use your personal Product Playoffs account
- Abuse, harass, threaten, or impersonate another person
- Use any automated system to access or use our platform; this includes robots, crawlers, scripts, scrapers, and spiders
- Use any other person’s Product Playoffs account
- Posts or comments of the following nature are all prohibited:
- Post or comment dealing with firearms or explosives
- Post or comment dealing with drugs or alcohol (including prescription drugs)
- Post or comment that violates a county, city, state, or federal law
- Post or comment involving sexual acts or encounters
- Post or comment with offensive and/or abusive language
- Post or comment with intent to mislead another user
- Post or comment with the intent to coerce or negatively influence another user
- Post or comment revealing another person’s personal or confidential information
- Post or comment dealing with hazardous materials
- Advertise or solicit any service or product not appropriate or related to the Product Playoffs platform
- Collect, harvest or publish any personally identifiable data of other users; including names, addresses, account information, payment information, etc.
- Use or access the Product Playoffs platform in any manner that is illegal according your local, state, or federal law
- Submit any amount of comments or posts that a human could not reasonably submit in the same amount of time
- Solicit outside websites or services to other users (including links to other websites)
Product Playoffs is not liable for any errors in website content. We do not guarantee that you will have the same opinions or results of products that are featured in our reviews. Our reviews are solely our opinions based on our own testing and personal experiences with the products. We do not endorse users and are not responsible for the statements made by third parties.
By using the Product Playoffs platform you agree and understand that any legal action or liability that you seek to obtain from actions or omissions of other users or third parties will be limited to a claim against those particular users or third parties. You agree not to impose liability or seek any legal remedy from Product Playoffs with respect to such actions or omissions.
Any content, logos, or other visual media is property of Product Playoffs and is protected by copyright laws.