Basketball is a fun game to watch, but even more fun to play. As one of the most popular sports in the world, you are sure to have a loved one that is a basketball player or a fan of the game. But with birthdays or holidays, what should you be gifting them?
To help you choose the perfect gift for the baller in your life, we have put together the absolute 11 best gifts for any basketball player.
1. Indoor Game Basketball
A basketball player could always use another ball to practice with. Having another basketball will open up new possibilities like two hand dribbling drills. No matter what level, an indoor game basketball will always be appreciated!
- Evo Microfiber Composite - Best combination of grip and durability
- Laid In Composite Channels provide unparalleled control
- Cushion Core Carcass allows a softer feel that's easier to grip and touch around the rim
2. Basketball Backpack
Making sure to have everything needed for a practice or game is important. A basketball backpack is perfect for any athlete to pack their basketball, shoes, uniform, and other gear.
- Water-resistant bottom creates a durable exterior.
- Nike Quad Zip System offers easy access to your gear from all angles.
- Multiple pockets offer diverse storage, while Max Air units in the shoulder straps let you carry valuables comfortably.
3. Agility Ladder
Agility plays a huge part in basketball. Training with an agility ladder is one of the best ways to work on foot work, speed, and quickness.
- AGILITY AND ACCELERATION. Develop explosive power, speed, and better footwork with the SKLZ Quick Ladder. This flat rung ladder improves technique and responsiveness. The Quick Ladder caters to all sports as it increases efficiency for all athletes
- UNLEASH YOUR ATHLETIC POTENTIAL. Find the perfect rhythm your training with this performance focused product. The SKLZ Quick Ladder helps improve coordination, strength and physical dexterity so you can unleash your potential and accomplish your goals
- ELITE DESIGN. SKLZ produces optimal sports equipment. The Quick Ladder, has 11 heavy-duty plastic rungs, measuring 17" and is 15' long. To put it simply, it will last through seasons of sweat. Take it to the field, or court to improve your skills
4. Mini Basketball Hoop
Sometimes there isn’t time to get to a real basketball court, so some fun at home is necessary. Mini basketball hoops are great because they are easy to put up and take down.
- Board size: 18" x 10. 5"
- Padded polycarbonate board
- 9" steel breakaway rim
5. Padded Arm (Shooting) Sleeve
Shooting sleeves help basketball players keep their shooting arm warm throughout a game. Nothing is worse than tight muscles getting in the way.
- Hex Technology is superior, closed cell foam padding that gives every athlete, in any contact or collision sport, the remarkable advantages of protection, durability and confidence.
- Arm compression maintains muscle warmth and prevents abrasions and scratches
- 9mm Hex Pad Technology positioned at the elbow
6. Compression Pants
Compression pants are a great gift for athletes to promote blood flow. Alternatively, there are compression shorts for basketball players that prefer that.
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Ergonomic seams and stretch fabric provides a natural feel
- Mesh panels at front and inseam offer zoned ventilation
7. Compression Shirt
Similar to compression pants, compression shirts also help promote blood flow. Compression tops can be found with sleeves, long sleeves, and sleeveless.
- HeatGear fabric, with all the benefits of UA Compression, comfortable enough to be worn all day
- Stretch-mesh underarm panels deliver strategic ventilation
- UPF 30+ protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
8. NBA Jersey
Gift your loved basketball fanatic with an NBA jersey of their favorite player. They can wear it during big games, out and about, or to the gym.
- Sold By RAAVIN and Ship from US and fulfilled by Amazon
- 100% Polyester , Excellent Fabric
- High Quality Jersey ,Made for Daily Wear and Basketball Play
9. NBA 2K Video Game
The NBA 2K series is a popular video game for all basketball fans. Make sure to purchase the right game depending on the console of the gift recipient.
- NBA 2K celebrates 20 years of redefining what sports gaming can be, from best in class graphics & gameplay to groundbreaking game modes and an immersive open-world "Neighborhood".
- NBA 2K19 continues to push limits as it brings gaming one step closer to real-life basketball excitement and culture.
10. Basketball Books
Basketball books can bring inspiration and tips to any basketball player. There is a large amount of literature about basketball with a number of them written by former NBA players.
- Kobe Bryant
- Publisher: MCD
- Hardcover: 208 pages
11. Outdoor basketball
Sometimes finding a gym to play basketball indoors is a hassle. Playing outdoors is almost always possible, so it is best to have an outdoor basketball.