Amazon Prime Day can be an overwhelming shopping experience with a mass array of deals in all categories. That’s why we decided to put together the Ultimate Amazon Prime Day Guide for this year. First, lets start with some pre-Prime Day deals!
Amazon Prime Day Deals
Save $140 on a Toshiba 43-inch Smart TV – $189.99 with Prime
- Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV - Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
Save over 50% on an Echo Dot – $22.00 with Prime
- Our most popular smart speaker - Now with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Bigger, better sound - Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
Save $100 on a Fire TV Recast – $129.99 with Prime
- Fire TV Recast is a DVR that lets you watch and record over-the-air TV at home with Fire TV or Echo Show, or on-the-go with a compatible mobile device-with no monthly fees.
- Watch and record live sports, local news, late night shows, and other can't miss TV from channels available through an HD antenna (sold separately) like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, and The CW.
- With 2 tuners, you can record up to 2 shows at once. Plus, store up to 75 hours of HD programming.
Save $20 on an Echo Input – $14.99 with Prime
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Can hear you from across the room-even when music is playing. Echo Input is also designed around your privacy. You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
Save up to 20% off Rivet Home Furnishings
- Add new life to your home and enjoy your favorite plant in a trendy new plant pot and wood stand. This plant stand is solid wood with a rich brown stain and smooth finish. The planter is ceramic in matte white glaze.
- Exterior: 16.6" Diameter x 19.75"H; Interior: 11.75" Diameter x 13.125"H
- 100% stoneware with wood base
- Marble and brass-finished metal add modern glamour to these striking side tables. They're compactly designed to fit small spaces, yet give you a place for your phone and favorite beverage. When not in use, they stack together to save space.
- (L): 15.7"W x 15.7"D x 21.7"H; Leg Height: 20"H; (S): 11.8"W x 11.8"D x 19.7"H; Leg Height: 18"H
- Marble tops; metal bases with brass finish
- This sleek, Mid-century inspired leather sofa is designed to impress. A long fixed bench seat cushion, two back cushions, and tapered wood legs provide just the right mix of sophistication with a contemporary edge.
- 86.6"W x 36.2"D x 30.3"H
- Soft top-grain leather; solid hardwood frame; tapered wood legs
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an exclusive sale for Prime members. Similar to Black Friday or Cyber Monday, there are a number of deals that go live. You can expect almost every product category to have products that drop in price, so make sure to create lists for those items you have been eyeing to see if they go on sale.
The global sale has different types of sales like the Prime Day deals and the lightning deals. You can watch the deals you like a week in advance to prepare.
When is Prime Day 2019?
Amazon Prime Day will be on Monday, July 15th and Tuesday, July 16th this year. Two straight days of great deals!
What Kind of Deals Can I Expect?
All Amazon devices will be on sale, as well as every single category on their site. It isn’t promised that the exact products you have been wanting will be discounted, but there is a good chance you can find something similar. To help you find the best deals, we will be updating this page with different product offerings on Amazon.
Do I need to be a Prime member to get Prime Day deals?
Absolutely. The great thing is that you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and be eligible for all the deals.
What Other Retailers Will Have Sales on Amazon Prime Day?
Just like Black Friday or Cyber Monday, other retailers are jumping on the coat tails of Amazon by providing deals to compete. Walmart, Ebay, Target, and Best Buy are the main retailers to check on, since they might have the items you want at a better price. Do your research, but do it quick, since the deals don’t last!
How Fast Do the Items Ship?
Almost all of the Amazon Prime Day deals will be eligible for prime free 2-day shipping, and some will even have free 1-day shipping! This means nearly instant gratification for your shopping experience.
Avoiding Bad Deals
Not everything that is advertised as a deal on Amazon Prime Day will actually be a good deal. Sometimes these items are significantly cheaper at other retailers, and the discount may only apply to an already high Amazon price tag for an item. Additionally, if the item is offered by a third party seller rather than Amazon, be ware. Some third party sellers use the madness of Amazon Prime Day to appear to be selling very inexpensive items, but they may not be well established and could have bad intentions. As a general rule of thumb, just stick to products offered directly by Amazon when shopping for deals on Prime Day.